Academic Year 2013 – 2014High School Department
Dear Parents and Students,
Greetings with our motto, Angels Care Everyday!
We gratefully welcome you to another school year of fruitful partnership. As parents/guardians we expect you to commit yourselves to adhere the following Rules, Regulations and Policies set forth by this institution, consistent with the Student Handbook as an effective means to provide a conducive learning atmosphere for your children.
Thus, we anticipate your full cooperation of following our general rules:
- Live in the spirit of Caritas, Veritas and Fortitudo.
- Keep in mind and put into actions the mission, vision and motto of the school.
- Meet all the grades required for all subjects and complete the requirements prescribed.
- Participate enthusiastically in all the school activities.
- Help promote a peaceful and happy learning environment.
- Be in school on time always.
- Follow religiously on the rules about the wearing of school uniform.
- Look neat and follow the prescribed haircut (Barber’s cut) for the male students at all times.
- Not bring gadgets, jewelry and big amount of money.
- Be responsible of all his/her personal belongings.
- Show common respect and courtesy to all.
- Ensure your children attend classes regularly and arrive at school on time.
- Attend and support school events actively.
- Help your children develop positive attitude toward school.
- Response promptly when called for a conference with the teacher and/or the principal.
- Set an appointment with the teacher / Vice Principal / Guidance Counselor / Prefect of
- Discipline whenever you want a conference with them.
- Be a pro-active partner of the institution.
- Be aware of your financial obligations and settle accounts with the school as scheduled.
- Be dressed appropriately when visiting the school.
- Call and notify the Business Office for any other important matters concerning your child.
- Immediately advise the Business Office for any changes of your mobile phone number/s.
- Support and upholds the core values, policies, rules and regulations set by the school.
We have read and understood the guidelines for parents and students set by Angels in Heaven School, Inc. As truly concerned and good member of this educative community, we sincerely accept them and do our best to abide by them for the integral formation of my child.
Signature over Printed Name of the Student Grade / Level
Signature over Printed Name of Father _______________________________________
Signature over Printed Name of Mother _______________________________________
Signature over Printed Name of Guardian _______________________________________