GENERAL ADMISSION POLICIES
Angels in Heaven School reserves the right to properly select the students for admission in accordance with the academic standards it has committed itself to strive for.
The school adopts an Open Admission/Selective Retention policy which means that the student must always see to it that he/she maintains the standards and criteria, which the school uses to determine his admission until the completion of his/her secondary course.
For Students Applicants:
- 1. He / She must pass the school entrance/placement test to be given by the Guidance Office and must favorably be endorsed by the Admission Committee.
- 2. For Grade I, a pupil must be able to read well and understand what he/she is reading. He/She must be able to spell words with long vowel sounds.
- 3. A transferee must have no failing grades or must not have been subjected to serious disciplinary action in his/her previous school.
- 4. A returning student must present his/her Report Card of the previous school year and must not have a D-grade in Conduct to be allowed to re-enroll.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR PRESCHOOL AND ELEMENTARY STUDENTS
- A. Inquiry and filling-out of Application Form
- B. Inquire about the examination schedule.
- C. Pay the Entrance Exam to the cashier
- D. Submit the requirements to the Admission Office on the examination day.
- E. Be punctual in taking the admission test and bring the following:
- 1. pencil/ballpen
- 2. crayons (for pre-elementary)
- 3. blank sheets of paper
- 4. test permit
F. For the preschool to grade 5, parents / guardians shall have a short dialogue and interview with the admission officer to discuss about the results of the exam.
G. After passing the entrance/placement test, be back for enrollment as per announced schedule.
A. Duly accomplished application forms
B. Birth Certificate (original and photocopy)
C. Report Card for Transfere
D. Payment of Fees
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR GRADE 6 to HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
1. Inquire at our Admission Office: Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm
2. Scheduling for the Admission Test: Evaluation fee – 500php
3. Submission of required documents: (Form 137, Certificate of Good Moral, Photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate, Certified True Copy of Report Card signed by the Registrar and Class Adviser, Admission Test Results, & Recommendation Letter to be provided by AHS.)
4. Interview with the School Administrator.
5. Enrollment: (AHS Main Campus)